Monday, March 3, 2008

What a Weekend!

We started the weekend early by heading out to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo BBQ Cook Off. Great food and lots of fun! That was a warm up for the remainder of the weekend.

On Saturday we had our official boat christening for Storyville. We had a great party and best I can figure there were over 70 of our friends and family there!




For the truth is that I already know as much about my fate as I need to know. The day will come when I will die. So the only matter of consequence before me is what I will do with my allotted time. I can remain on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in the breeze. ~Richard Bode

3 comments:

S/V Olivia said...

Congratulations Storyville
We're still planning on coming to Kemah over spring break (week after next).
-S/V Olivia

Anonymous said...

Great time at the naming party, glad we could bring along one more virgin to make everything right.
Darryl, Dawn, and Matthew

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.