Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures

We've been having a great time learning to use our new camera. We bought a Canon Rebel Xsi which is a wonderful digital camera with some awesome zoom and macro lenses. I've been taking so many pictures that I've earned a title: Deana Jones, N.N.G.P. (Non-National Geographic Photographer)! Maybe if I practice enough I'll get to lose the first N. This is a great camera so it takes most of the guesswork out of getting nice pictures. Luckily there are plenty of Herons in the marina that don't mind posing.

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

















No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics look good, I always love the rainbows we see at the docks-so muck better then any place else!
Darryl & Dawn
Sunshine
flashmalone@yahoo.com