Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Test Post with Blogsy

OK, I'm trying out another app called Blogsy. It looks much more comprehensive than Blogger and I think I will be able to edit and post pictures better with Blogsy, plus it supports html. We will see how it goes because it looks like there will be a pretty big learning curve, but I really want to get this blog back up and running. We've made some life changes, had some life changes made for us and had a few adventures along the way. I need to get back to blogging and I am hoping that if I can do it on my iPad then that will make things even easier and more convenient.

I wonder if this app has spell check? It does not appear to be auto correcting so I will have to see if there is a setting that needs to be changed. Hope I don't misspell anything! Did I just misspell misspell? I don't know. LOL

It looks like I am rambling so I will just post a few test photos and see how this works:

Panoramic Views of The Virgin Islands

 

Luna The Boat Dog
Luna the Boat Dog

Well, so far this is pretty easy to use. Now, just to see if I can post a link to another page - here is link to my friends Blog on Pipe Muh Bligh. They have been busy updating the sailing blog lately, so give it a look!

I think I'm a fan of Blogsy. Let's see how this post looks. Hopefully the Storville blog will be back up and running soon!

 

No comments: