Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moody Gardens

We had a great time at Moody Gardens over Memorial Day Weekend. Lots of fun with TMCA and other friends. Lots of great weather and time to play on the water. Boats everywhere! It has fun but nerve wracking navigating through all the barge traffic on the way home.

We got a new camera and we're learing how to use it properly. I need to get some software that will allow me to sort and re-size my pictures so that I can post them more easily. I will try to post pictures from the Moody Gardens trip this weekend if I can get the software and get it figured out. Here is one picture that I just can't wait to post. I took this picture in the Houston Ship Channel. This dolphin was having a blast in the bow wake of a container ship.

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun, and that is a great pic, looks like it could be a poster with some sappy saying. I also have news - I took Sunshine out on it's first SAIL today, there was like no wind worth a, well you know, but it did move under its own power, so maybe we can join y'all on the next galviston trip.
Darryl
s/v Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Hello Troy and Deana,
I was just poking around and checking in on y'all. Life looks wonderful there! Too windy up here! Y'all have a wonderful weekend and know y'all are loved!
Tammy