Friday, December 30, 2011

Did You Forget About Us?

So, I took a break. I know, I know, I've been chastized, threatened, begged - please, please start making blog posts again. I think that the time has come. We just got a new iPad and a new keyboard and we are getting ready to set out on some new adventures, plus we have just had some recent adventures, so the time has come to start blogging again.

We are currently in Texas, we came back for a visit for Christmas and New Years and, mainly, to see our daughter Tory marry Danny. The wedding was great and I am planning a separate blog post for that (I need to ease my followers back into this - and not just hit you with everything all at once).

Storyville was left behind in the Dominican Republic. Hopefully she is patiently waiting for us on her mooring. When we return we are planning to visit Puerto Rico, The Spanish, American and English Virgin Islands and St. Maartin.

So, get ready for some blogging in the new year. I think I'll make that my resolution - to keep the blog up to date. At least as much as possible considering that we won't have access to internet most of the time.

So - get ready to watch us sail the Caribbean!!!!!

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. ~Joey Adams

No comments: