Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It runs!!

Finally, the motor runs again. I have to thank all my friends, most of all Big Dave!! He figured out what was going on and corrected it for me, he also rewired my battery bank and showed me how to put a starter on, I've learned way too much about diesel engines this week. Thanks go out to Dave, Patrick, Sean, Chris, Richard, Kenny, and anyone else who stuck his hands and head into my engine. We hope to go out this weekend and test it with a run to the bay and a nice sail around.. It was a long wet week last week , Deana and I spent all week hunkered down trying to stay dry, oh well, it happens. Not much else to report, I feel o.k. most of the time, I'm looking forward to getting back to work in the near future and feeling more like my old self. I'm grateful to be alive and getting stronger everyday!

A wet sheet and a flowing sea, / A wind that follows fast / And fills the white and rustling sail / And bends the gallant mast.” ~Allan Cunningham

No comments: