Friday, January 11, 2008

New Boat Purchase

It looks like we will officially own our new boat on Monday! It's time to reveal her name....


Choice 1



Choice 2



Choice 3


Choice 4


Now we need to decide on a font so that we can have her name put on her while she is out of the water next week. We want to make sure that it will be easy to read and I think we have our choices narrowed down to these four. You can help us decide by casting your vote on the poll above and to the left! (Note: Poll has closed #2 was the winner, followed closely by #1)


There are many points on the compass rose. I had to locate the few that were meant for me and head for those that summoned me with a passion, for they were the ones that gave meaning to my life. -- Richard Bode

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the name. Are you naming it after the band with MALFORD MILLIGAN and the guys from Stevie Ray Vaughns band.

Congrats on the new boat. Now you need to have a boat warming party where people bring boat gifts. Plus, just a party. Can't wait to see it. King

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the big boat. I tried to vote for #1 but it would not take my vote. I think it is rigged. Since statistically people spend MORE time naming their boats than their children, I think the name requires an explanation, or the line of thought in the process.

Regards,
The past, past commode door and admiral hun

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATION!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT... I LIKE #1 AND #2... WE LOVE YALL LOTS.. COME SEE US WHEN U CAN..