Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo Project

Here are a few samples from the project that I did for the photography class that I took. I think I did pretty well and I am happy with the results. The only critique from the instructor was that I need to take some vertical shots and not have all horizontal shots in my projects. Let me know what you think (see comment link below this post). The first one is my favorite. This Snowy Egret was eating fish from the swimming pool of our marina because Ike flooded the pool! At one time we had quite a pond with crabs, fish and even shrimp.






Deana Jones, N.N.G.P.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics, but you always take pics of birds, maybe you should try photgraphing something like...oh, i don't know...your FAMILY!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite is also the snowy egret fishing in the pool. I had the perfect chance to get some mallards in the marina this evening with this perfect, golden side light making their green feathers iridescent, but guess who left her camera in the trunk of the car???