Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday night

Hi all, It's Thursday night and we're just hanging out getting ready for a trip to our boat, We've got a party to go to Friday night, hoping I can hang in there for it, then a company picnic on Saturday, once again hoping I can last though it.. we'll see how it goes. Not too much else going on here, lots of sleep for me.

It doesn't look like we'll get the boat out of the slip until maybe next weekend so I won't have any sailing stories to tell yet, I do plan to go to the boat this coming week and do some work on the windlass, install a new depth sounder (a good thing to have in Galveston Bay) and stuff like that, I look forward to talking about that kind of stuff instead of medical junk.. Troy signing off.

He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20 NLT

No comments: