Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thanks Everyone!

I would like to thank all my family and friends that sat with me on the long day of Troy's surgery.

My girls! Tori and Shawn (I can't believe how grown up they are now!)


My mom and aunts - Kay-Kay, Johnnie and Ronda


Danny (my dad), Kenny (my uncle) and our friends - Mary and Larry, Chef Greg, Robert, Pat, Richard, Bill, Dave. It meant so much to me that you were all there. I know that we had many many more friends and relatives that were there in spirit and that were praying for us all day long. It's really a wonderful feeling to see first hand how many people have touched our lives and it means so much to us.

Thanks everyone!

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Author Unknown

There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship. ~Author Unknown

No comments: