Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fort Worth or Bust

We're headed to Cow Town this weekend to visit Troy's family, his mom, sister (Tammy), brother-in-law (Dan) and hopefully we will get to see Samantha too. Tori will be going with us and we are looking forward to visiting with everyone. We haven't been able to visit since Troy got sick so we are definitely past due and I think his mommy is missing her little boy!

Troy is still getting just a little better every day. He seems to do pretty well in the mornings, but he doesn't feel too well in the afternoon and evening. I wonder if it's me? I'm gone to work in the mornings and get home just in time for him to start feeling bad! Hopefully he hasn't developed an allergy to me!

I think the hardest part right now is figuring out how/what to eat. Some things he can eat fine one time and it will make him sick the next time he eats the same thing. I sure hope that will get better with time. I think his body needs to get used to the new size and shape of his stomach, not the mention the position it's in now.

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

No comments: