Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's Still Not Friday

But it's getting closer! It's been a crazy-busy week at work, but I'm off work tomorrow and we are heading down to the boat. I think it's supposed to rain most of the weekend, but we're hoping most of it passes us by. I'm glad to have a day off and we are looking forward to the weekend and relaxing tomorrow. We have a busy weekend planned, so hopefully tomorrow will be relaxing.

Troy is doing better every day. I'm starting to be able to see the difference day by day. He even worked in his shop for a little bit this evening. It's good to see him with sawdust on his shirt again!

For Shawn & Josh:
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deana it is so nice to here, Troy is getting better a little every day. Thats GREAT! And I am so proud of you. The Head is very important to us females and when and if I get down there, I sure will kiss your whole face. I love you both, Rock On! God is SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD to us.