Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday - Blah

Mondays - don't ya love 'em? Glad to have this one over. It was a busy day at work and Troy still isn't feeling very well. I think he made it through the whole day without pain medication so that is something good to report. Even though the pain is under some control he just feels kinda blah. I just asked him how he felt and the said "right this second, poorly but overall better today".

He just looks so sad. I can't wait for him to feel good again. I want my Troy back.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Troy and Deana! It's 2:09 in the morning! Hope you're both sleeping like babies...well, maybe not. That would mean being up eating every 2 hours and crying! I hope Tuesday brings relief from your pain and hope for the future! I love you both! Tammy

Anonymous said...

Praying today is a very blessed day for each of you!! Love ya, Esther

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad y'all got to go to the boat! WE are still praying and thanking the Lord for a complete and total healing.
Be blessed!
Gwen